May 8, 2008

IVF Study

Well, it looks like so far I am in the IVF study. Everything got pushed back about 30 days because all my bloodwork didn't come back in time. Also, I had to get a Rubella shot since the test came back and said that I was not immune. So, that means I can not get pregnant for the next 30 days because I could pass it on to the baby if I did get pregnant. So, we have to wait. I am ok with this because I have waited so long that I figure "what's another 30 days?". Right? Plus, this is all in God's plan....and I have totally given this to Him and I know that He is in charge. So I have nothing to worry about. :-) Plus, on the selfish side...we already bought our plane tickets to go to Aruba in Jan '09 so this will be better timing for me! Because if I do get pregnant, then I will only be about 6 months pregnant instead of 7! I know...it's selfish...but this might be my last vacation where it is just Jesús and I. :-)

0 comments: