Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there. :-) Today I wasn't able to spend time with my mom since she's in Indiana and I am here, but we are planning to meet in the next couple of weeks and spend a day together.
So, today we spent the day with Jesús' mom and her fiancé. We at lunch at Red Lobster and then went bowling. When we got home, we ended up renting a "girly" movie...27 Dresses. We watched that and now we are just relaxing and watching the Survivor finale. All in all, it has been a great day and we had a lot of fun.
Jesús bought me a new digital camera for mother's day which was very thoughtful. It is so great to know that he appreciates me as the step-mom of his boys and to know that he realizes the sacrifices I make for them and of course how much I love them.

0 comments:
Post a Comment