Well, we had another double header today. Jesús and I started out by stretching out really good. We have finally realized that we are no longer in our teens/early 20's and can't just get out and play. If we don't stretch first, we'll be "stretched out" on the couch the next day since we'll be too sore!
Damen slid into base again and re-opened his sore from last weeks game so Kristin took out the first aid kit and put on the bandages.
I thought since last week we played better than the week before, that this week we would do even better. That wasn't the case. I think all of us had sore legs from last weeks game so we were all pretty much hobbling along! At least we are on the "fun" team.
We lost both games due to the slaughter rule today...but, at least we all had fun. Sorry there aren't any pictures of me...but I was the one taking the pictures. :-)

0 comments:
Post a Comment