June 12, 2008

31st Birthday

This year I was able to start my birthday celebration the Sunday before my birthday. Mom and I met halfway in Merrillville, IN and treated ourselves to a Hot Stone Massage. After that, we checked into our hotel and then decided to go eat. We ended up eating at the Olive Garden since both of our husbands aren't big fans of the place and we rarely get to eat there. Needless to say, we enjoyed it very much :-) After that, we ended up going shopping...which is always a fun time! We went to our favorite store...TJ Maxx. Both of us hit the jackpot! ha! When we were all shopped out, we went back to the hotel and relaxed in the hot tub. It was a very nice visit and we will hopefully be doing it again soon. I have to make sure and thank my brother for volunteering to watch my grandpa so mom could take the time away from home. He was a trooper and did a great job taking care of him. Thanks Scotty!!





Then Monday night Jesús took me shopping for my birthday. He bought me a new Coach purse. Funny thing about that is that he had picked out the one he wanted to get me, but wanted to take me just in case I didn't like it. After looking at all the choices, I ended up liking the original purse that he picked out so got that one.

Today, on my birthday we went out to eat at my favorite restaurant...JuRin. It a Japanese restaurant where they cook the food in front of you. The food there is the best and we love it! I have to say....this years birthday was one of my best so far. Thanks to everyone who made it so enjoyable!

0 comments: