Hi...sorry it's been so long since I last posted. To catch up a little bit, my grandfather died on Saturday the 14th. We know he is in a much better place so instead of the funeral being sad, it was a reflection and celebration of his life and what he meant to us. He was a wonderful man and I know I will see him again when I go to heaven.
Last Wednesday I had an appointment at my fertility clinic. They showed me how to perform the shots for the medications. I have started the Lupron shot (my first one was at the doctors office) and have been doing that every morning for a week now. I have noticed many side effects yet...I just feel a little bloated. So, now I am waiting to start my period so that I can begin the stimulation drugs (repronex and Gonal-f). Oh yeah...and while I was at the doctors office they went through the procedure and gave us some more information. When the transfer the embryo's back to me, they will be doing 1-2 embryos depending on the quality. So, if it is a good quality embryo, then they will only do 1...so that makes me feel a little better knowing that the worst case scenerio is twins if it is two embryos (I know it is possible for the eggs to split...but I'm not going to think that way! ha!). Anyway...that my quick update. If there are any questions, feel free to comment and I will try to answer them. :-) Have a blessed rest of the week.
June 25, 2008
Starting my meds...
Posted by Anonymous at 1:30 PM
Labels: infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment