I don't know how many of you know that my mom is caring for my grandpa during his last days here on earth. He was in a nursing home, but now he's living with my mom and is also receiving care from Hospice. He is to the point where he is barely eating and he can't sit up by himself, just lay down in bed. He has no strength. Today mom called me and told me that he is lifting his hands to the sky and his eyes are wide open. Mom asked him what he was seeing and he responded with "all the people...so many people". I really believe that God has given grandpa a gift to see a glimpse of heaven so that he can let go and return home. I know before he was kind of scared about what happens when he dies...even though he is a believer in Jesus. So, I really have a feeling that he hasn't let go because of that. What an awesome gift God has given him to see just a glimpse before he passes away. Just knowing that gives me more faith and hope that I will see all my loved ones when my time on earth is done. God is an awesome God and loves us so much. :-)
June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment