I just got back from having dinner with a couple that have become very dear friends to us. At the end of dinner we started talking about my IVF stuff and then they told us that they were expecting. I have to say, I am genuinely happy and feel so much joy for them. This is the first time I've felt this way since beginning my whole journey of infertility. I literally got goose bumps when they told me. I am so happy for them and they are going to make great parents! God has definitely worked on my heart and has transformed me. I have grown so much through all of this and I am amazed at what He has done in me. He is an awesome God and I know He will be blessing me with a child someday. I thank Him for all the support He has provided to me from my family and friends. Our God is an Awesome GOD!!!
July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment