Hi! The nurse called me yesterday afternoon to let me know that I was scheduled for egg retrieval on Tuesday at 7am. Last night I had to take the HCG trigger shot (which is a huge needle) and it had to be in my "gluteus maximus" so Jesús had to give it to me. He was a little nervous, but he's a trooper and was able to do it. I was very proud of him. :-) The shot didn't hurt last night, but today my muscle is hurting...but that is normal.
My mom is driving in today with my nieces (Brooke-Lynn, Summer, and Sierra) so that she can help me this week since I'll have to be on bed rest. I am so thankful for that....it will be a huge load off of me.
Well, I think that is it. As always, I'll keep you posted...probably not until Wednesday. I'll be finding out how many eggs were fertilized and what day they will be transferring them back to me. Again, thanks for all your prayers...
Love
Lisa
July 14, 2008
Egg retrieval scheduled for Tuesday!
Posted by Lisa at 8:54 AM
Labels: infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment