Hi,
Well, the nurse called me back from my appointment today. She said that the ultrasound showed over 38 follicles!!! They were all still small (less than 10 millimeters), but my E2 (Estradiol) level is kind of high. It went from 322 on Monday to 1106 today. So...tonight I didn't have to take my shot and also tomorrow morning I am not going to take the shot either. In the morning I have to go back in for another ultrasound and they will check my E2 level again. Then from there they will determine what they want me to do. So, if you are praying for me, please pray that I don't over-stimulate...meaning that I don't have too many follicles where they have to cancel the whole cycle. I will update you tomorrow evening on what I find out from my appointment tomorrow.
Love
Lisa
July 9, 2008
IVF Update
Posted by Anonymous at 9:21 PM
Labels: infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment