July 2, 2008

Meds...

Ok...well, I start my meds on Friday the 4th. On the 7th I go in for another ultrasound. I am assuming that they will look at my follicles and see if they are developing on target. Then, after that appointment, they will tell me if I need to increase/decrease my dosage. Hopefully all will be going as planned and I will just stay at the same dosage. :-) The nurse told me that my estimated date of egg retrieval will be on the 15th! That is a lot sooner than I thought. Which is fine with me. If that is the case, then they will return the embryos either on the 17th or the 19th...depending how healthy they are. My mom is coming out those days to be with me since I have to be on bed rest the day of the procedure and the day after. So that will be a big help. I am excited for Monday to see what they say...I will keep you posted.

God bless,
Lisa

0 comments: