July 10, 2008

Yet another appointment today :-)

Wow...I've had a lot of appointments this last week. But, that is what it takes when you are on these medications. They called me last night and told me not to take any medications yesterday evening as well as this morning. They said that they didn't want to over-stimulate me and needed me to come in the next day (which is today). So, I didn't have to do any shots :-) Yay! My stomach gets a break...ha!!

So anyway, I went in today for an ultrasound and bloodwork. The ultrasound went really well. The follicles on my left ovary are developing a little bit faster than my right side. But the nurse said this is normal. On my left side I had 4 follicles that she measured. They were all between 11-12 millimeters in size. On my right side I had 3-4 that were between 10-11mm in size. She said this was very good that they are all so close to the same size. That means that they will be more healthy and better quality and have a better chance of surviving the retrieval and transfer :-) Also, she said my uterine lining looks perfect. It is 11mm thick which means it will be ready to receive the embryo when they transfer it back to me. I know these details may be confusing...so the bottom line is that I am responding good to the meds and everything is looking great! ;-)

Thanks for all your prayers...I feel them working :-)

Love
Lisa

0 comments: