Hi,
Tomorrow morning I go in for my first beta (pregnancy test using bloodwork). I will find out in the afternoon sometime what the results are. Either I'll be pregnant or not...I'm ready for either outcome I think.
I have done a lot of praying this past week. I've had days that I felt like "This is it...it's going to work". I've also had days of doubt where I don't think it will work. Yesterday was one of those days. A friend of mine could feel that in her spirit and came over to talk to me and encourage me. During that time, God revealed something to me. I still don't know what the outcome will be, but I do know that whatever it is, I will know where He is leading me. I don't want to tell you what was revealed just yet because I haven't talked to my husband about it...and that wouldn't be fair to him. But, I will let you know tomorrow what the result is. Thanks again for all your prayers. This journey couldn't have been done so smoothly without them.
Love
Lisa
July 29, 2008
Tomorrow is the big day
Posted by Lisa at 11:06 AM
Labels: infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment