I wanted to let you know that I received my results today and I am not pregnant. I am sad of course, but I know I will get through it. I was praying about the outcome Monday and asked God to prepare my heart if it was negative....which He did. I actually got the feeling that He brought me through this experience so that I would know that I tried everything I could before moving on to adoption...which is what I really felt led to do a couple of years ago. I feel that this confirms that the feeling I had was from God and I feel good about that. I know we can't begin that process yet (for financial reasons), but at least I still have hope that someday I WILL be a mommy. Thanks again for all your support and prayers.
Love you,
Lisa
July 30, 2008
Not Pregnant
Posted by Lisa at 5:14 PM
Labels: infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment