Hi,
I had my embryo transfer on Sunday morning and then was on bed rest until today. I am back to work and trying to keep my mind busy. They transferred 2 embryos back to me and now I am just praying that at least one attaches and I'll be pregnant. I have to wait until July 30th, then I will go in for a blood test to see if I'm pregnant. It's only a week's wait...but this will probably be the longest week of my life. The doctor called me on Monday and told me that the rest of the embryo's were not good enough to freeze, so I wasn't able to freeze any. I have faith that God is handling all of this and that this happened because He is going to make this work. However, if that is not the case, then I will just need to have peace that He knows best and it just isn't my time yet. Giving up control...actually, not having any control to begin with, has been very tough for me. But, I have learned to deal with it day by day...hour by hour...minute by minute :-) Please continue to pray for me and that God's will be done.
God bless,
Lisa
July 22, 2008
Update
Posted by Lisa at 12:54 PM
Labels: infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment